Astral ARK & Events
Astral ARK is our custom made events map. It contains everything we need to run events smoothly without impacting players on other maps.
The map below shows the different areas of interest. Click on an area of your choice to get more information about it.
Enter the Arena alongside your creature companion and other players to fight your way through different waves of spawned creatures and monsters. The further you get, the greater the challenge, and greater the reward!
The event is open to all players of any level, so it doesn’t matter if you’re a veteran or if you just joined Astral ARK. All you need to bring is the items you wish to use during the event, and a creature companion or two if you have them.
Interested in taking part? Read more in our Arena page.
The Colosseum is host to a number of different events, the first of which being Mini Dojo but there are more to come. Below are the events currently held:
- Mini Dojo: This a single-elimination tournament for small dinos where the winner of each match-up will play another in the next round, until only the champion is left standing.
Players are welcome to use these premises if they wish to run their own events without admin supervision, but they should do so outside of official event hours.
The Ruins is a team deathmatch style event, where two random teams of players are pitted against each other with the last team standing crowned the winner!
This is a dedicated storage area that players can use to store items and dinos they wish to use during events.
It contains fresh water, crafting stations, vaults and cryofridges.
Two transfer terminals are available for players to download their dinos ahead of events.
From the storage area, you can teleport to the Arena viewing platform and to other events in future.
This area is reserved for a future event.
Dino races is an upcoming event. More info TBC.
Welcome to Astral ARK
Mod ID: 2113917663
Map name: AstralARK
Workshop link: Download
This map was created by Astral Imperium for the Astral ARK cluster out of a need to have a small dedicated area for hosting events that could be run without impacting the rest of the servers. It was designed to have a Jurassic Park feel to it, with the main island being fully enclosed by cliffs. Central walkways cut through the dense forest, leading to each event location.
- Main island
- Arena – 95% complete
- Colosseum – 95% complete
- The Ruins – 25% complete
- Storage – 60% complete
- Unnamed event – 0% complete
- Surrounding area – 75% complete
- Ocean & islands
- Small PVE event island – 0% complete
- Small PVP event island – 0% complete
- Ocean – 0% complete
- Other features
- Small map size for better performance
- Created to only require the base game and no DLCs
- Includes most base resources in small quantity
- Points of interest, hidden areas and Treasure chests are scattered around the map
This map is officially hosted as part of the Astral ARK cluster and is where you can take part in each of the events that it has been designed for. You will find all of the information about the Astral ARK cluster here.
– Is the map complete? No, but it is now at a playable level with the current available events. Further content is planned soon (see features section).
– Can this be used publicly? Yes, we are happy for it to be used by anyone. The name of the map is AstralARK.
RED and ZenRowe for helping us get our teleporters to their final state and the ARK Modding community for answering all our questions and helping us build our knowledge of the DevKit.