What is it?
The Mini Dojo takes place at the Colosseum on the events map. This a single-elimination tournament for small dinos where the winner of each match-up will play another in the next round, until only the champion is left standing.
What can I bring?
Each player can bring one creature from the list below:
– Dung Beetle
- No helmet/gear allowed
- No veggie cake allowed
- Dinos entering the event must be level 215 or higher (loan dinos are available for first time entrants only)
- If two or more members from the same tribe are participating, they must bring different species of dinos
- Prior to the start of the event, each creature should be set to Aggressive and placed in a cryopod as they will be thrown into the Colosseum
- In order to get prizes you will be expected to attend the whole event
- Throwing tames out in the stands in order to provide mate boost to competitors is not allowed
- Spectators should remain seated to avoid drawing aggro
What can I win?
Participants can win the following prizes:
- 1st place gets 150 points and 3 Red crates
- 2nd place gets 100 points and 2 Red crates
- All the other participants get 1 Red crate as consolation prize
You can also bet on the dino you think will be champion for a chance to win Element or other resources! Bets work as follows:
- At 5.30 pm, brackets are posted in the #colosseum channel on Discord
- Until 6.30 pm, each player, whether they are taking part in the event or just spectating, can place a fixed bet on the participant they think will win by sending a PM to Dagger
- Any message that has been edited will not be taken into account
- When the winner is announced, the pool will be shared evenly between those who bet on them
- If no one bets on the winner, the pool will roll over until the next event
- If the pool rolls over, next event’s bet will be identical (i.e. if poly was bet initially and no one won, poly will also be the fixed bet for the next event)
- If a participant pulls out, bets placed against them will still be shared evenly between those who bet against the winner
- If you let us know who you think will win but haven’t given us your bet before the event starts, you will not be eligible for the winnings
Contact Dagger on Discord if you are interested or if you have any questions as she hosts this event.
NB: Both admin and community run events take a lot of time and effort. We expect everyone to respect players taking part in such events. Using these organised gatherings as an opportunity to engage in PVP is not permitted.